Pressing Instructions - Sublimation
PRESSURE-SENSITIVE ON HARD GOODS
Make sure the application area is thoroughly cleaned. We recommend the use of rubbing alcohol. Remove paper backing and press firmly on the desired location.
LOW MELT HEAT SEAL ON GARMENTS - TOP HEAT
- Set the press at 315-325° F with 70-80 psi of pressure.
- Place the garment in the press. Make sure that the application location is wrinkle-free.
- Place the patch onto the desired location on the garment. Thermal tape is optional.
- Over a Flexstyle® Rubber Application Pad , turn around the garment and load it to the heat press
- Press for 14-18 seconds
- Remove the garment from the press and allow to cool.
LOW MELT HEAT SEAL ON HATS - USING THE IQ 360 HAT HEAT PRESS
- Set the press at 255°-265° F for top heat and 315°- 320°F for bottom heat with 60-80 psi of pressure.
- Place the hat on the heat press, leaving out the inner layer of the cap. Use the adjustment lever for a better grip.
- Place the patch on the desired location. To secure the patch and preventing it from moving, use Thermal Tape.
- Press for 15-18 seconds.
- Deactivate the adjustment lever and remove the hat from the heat press.
- Remove the Thermal Tape once the patch has cooled.
Ninja Patches recommends testing the best combination of heat seal
parameters before application. Ninja Patches is not liable for any
damages to garments during the application process.