Pressing Instructions - PVC Rubber
PRESSURE-SENSITIVE ON HARD GOODS
Make sure the application area is thoroughly cleaned. We recommend the use of rubbing alcohol. Remove paper backing and press firmly on the desired location.
LOW MELT HEAT SEAL ON HATS - USING THE IQ 360 HAT HEAT PRESS
- Set the press at 350°-360° F for top heat and 318°- 320°F for bottom heat with 40-50 psi of pressure.
- Place the hat on the heat press, leaving out the inner layer of the cap. Use the adjustment lever for a better grip.
- Press for 17-20 seconds to preheat the hat.
- Place the patch on the desired location. To secure the patch and preventing it from moving, use Thermal Tape.
- Place a Flexstyle® Rubber Application Pad over the design.
- Press for 17-20 seconds.
- Deactivate the adjustment lever and remove the hat from the heat press.
- Remove the Thermal Tape once the patch has cooled.
APPLICATION SETTINGS FOR GARMENTS - TOP HEAT
- Set the press at 310-335° F with 50-60 Psi of pressure.
- Place the PV+ Emblem on the desired location and secure it with thermal application tape.
- Over a Flexstyle® Rubber Application Pad, turn around the garment and load it to the heat press
- Press for 18-23 seconds
- Remove the garment from the heat press and let it cool
- After the emblem is cool, remove the tape.
Ninja Patches recommends testing the best combination of heat seal
parameters before application. Ninja Patches is not liable for any
damages to garments during the application process.