Pressing Instructions - Faux Suede
- Make sure the application area is thoroughly cleaned. We recommend the use of rubbing alcohol.
- Remove the paper backing and press the emblem firmly on the desired location.
- After pressing, remove the clear top carrier by peeling it off the emblem.
LOW MELT BACKING WITH A TOP HEAT PRESS: GARMENTS
- Set the press at 355-365° F for top heat with 40-50 psi of pressure.
- Place the garment on the heat press with the FlexStyle® silicon pad on top
and press for 15-20 seconds to preheat the garment.
- Place the FlexStyle® on the garment in the desired location. Place the
Flexstyle® Rubber Application Pad over the design.
- Press for 15-20 seconds.
- Remove the shirt from the heat press and remove the clear cover once
LOW MELT HEAT SEAL ON HATS - USING THE IQ 360 HAT HEAT PRESS
- Set the press at 275°-285° F for top heat and 315°- 320°F for bottom heat with 60-80 psi of pressure.
- Place the hat on the heat press, leaving out the inner layer of the cap. Use the adjustment lever for a better grip.
- Place the emblem on the desired location. To secure the emblem and preventing it from moving, use Thermal Tape.
- Place a Flexstyle® Rubber Application Pad over the design.
- Press for 15-18 seconds.
- Deactivate the adjustment lever and remove the hat from the heat press.
- Remove the Thermal Tape and the clear cover once the emblem has cooled.
Ninja Patches recommends testing the best combination of heat seal parameters before application. Ninja Patches is not liable for any damages to garments during the application process.